- Colony Form: plocoid to subcerioid
- Colony Shape: branching and globular, ocassionally thick encrustations
- Colony Size: thickly branched >15-20 mm
- Budding Type: mostly extramural
- Corallite Diameter: 1.1-1.5 mm
- Corallite Surface Shape: polygonal
- Coenosteum Width: 0.3-0.45 mm
- Septa Per Corallite: 10 primary septa, secondary septa are reduced
- Lobes: none
- Columella Structure: styliform
- Columella Development: broad
- Wall Structure: septothecal
- Photograph: Scale Bar is approx. 0.5 cm. Image of NMB a86-ta. (Gurabo Formation, Dominican Republic. Late Miocene to Early Pliocene).
- Late Miocene to Early Pliocene: Gurabo Formation, Dominican Republic.
Last updated on 29 June 2004 - has