Holotype: PRI 3784 (Texas, Eocene).
- Colony Form: plocoid to subcerioid
- Colony Shape: branching and nodular
- Budding Type: mostly extramural
- Corallite Diameter: 2.0-3.0 mm
- Coenosteum Width: 0.4-0.9 mm
- Septa Per Corallite: 10 primary septa and 10 secondary septa that do not attach to columella, but are rudimentary nubs along edge of calyx,
- Lobes: none
- Columella Structure: styliform
- Columella Development: broad
- Wall Structure: septothecal
Photograph: Scale Bar is approx. 1 cm. Image is of holotype (PRI 3784).
Photograph: Scale Bar is 1.0 mm. Image is specimen NMB a80-3t. (Dominican Republic, Pliocene).
- Late Early Pliocene: Mao Formation, Dominican Republic.
Last updated on 29 June 2004 - has